Annual Reports, Meeting, Minutes, Agenda & Elections
GCEA's mission is serving our members by providing safe, reliable energy with a strong cooperative tradition and a vision for the future.
Each year, we produce an annual report highlighting our major activities and accomplishments. The annual report also provides a summary of our financial statements.
- Policy A-2 Functions of the Board of Directors
- Policy A-35 Campaign Contributions
- Policy A-35.1 Campaign Contributions Disclosure Form
- Policy A-36 Director Election and Campaigning Rules
- Form A-36.1 Acknowledgment of Receipt of Election and Campaigning Rules
- Form A-36.2 Agreement and Request for Disclosure of Membership List
- Policy A-37 New Director Training and Education
- Policy A-39 Voting and Elections Policy
For more information concerning director elections, please contact us and see information below.
Petitions available March 15, 2021
***Deadline for candidate petitions is May 7, 2021***
Please call Sherry or Mike at 970-641-3520 to discuss candidacy interests. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate communication from all our members and those willing to serve. Thank you.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, GCEA implemented a procedure for collecting petition signatures through email for 2020. An email template will be provided upon request for use in collecting petition signatures digitally.
- Cancelled/ Uncontested for 2020
- Certified Results for 2019
- Certified Results for 2018
- Cancelled/ Uncontested for 2017
2019 and 2020 annual meeting minutes are to be approved by the membership once a quorum can next meet. The 2019 and 2020 minutes are available upon request by calling 970-641-3520 and via the links below.
- Approved 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Approved 2017 Annual Meeting Minutes